NuevoMundo Capital invests in consumer driven sectors impacted by the medium-term increase in GDP per capita benefitting a growing middle class and its need for basic services and goods.
- Consumer goods: Increasing disposable income results in higher demand of food- and non-food consumer goods
- Services: Rising incomes are increasing the demand for financial services and other types of consumer services such as tourism and leisure
- Media and communication: Among the fastest growing sectors globally due to the need for information exchange and access to new communication channels
- Agriculture: The sector is driven by increasing local demand and export-oriented production
- Basic industrials: An increasing number of infrastructure and construction projects has significantly benefitted this industry